Members are welcome to advertise for free on the membership listserve, which contains the email addresses of all current members. Members may also advertise for free in our printed newsletter. Here are some tips for posting ads/announcements:
- Contact the current president-elect/newsletter editor if you would like to post an announcement to either of these forums.
- Include “LVPCA Announcement” in the subject line or your email to ensure delivery.
- Indicate where you would like your announcement/ad to be posted
- Indicate the deadline by which your announcement/ad should be posted (listserve only).
- We ask that you ensure that your text appears exactly as you would like it to be posted.
- Submissions are subject to Board approval.
Non-members are welcome to advertise in our quarterly newsletter for a small fee. Please send the following information to the current president-elect/newsletter editor: Advertiser Name, Address, Contact Person, Number of lines desired, Deadline (as our publication dates vary, it is important for us to know the deadline by which your ad must be posted – if the newsletter is published after that date, your advertising fee will be refunded). We encourage you to submit your ad exactly as you would like it to appear.